- Take Personnel, Equipment, Travel and Indirect Costs (EC: Overhead - 60%) - all of which EC call Innovation. Add Management. Take 75% of the whole lot and you've got the EC contribution/grant to the project budget.
- Kendra Foundation has to raise the other 25%. That's 15349.38 EUR = 12213.10 GBP = 24225.90 USD per year. See the note on currency below.
Funding over next 4 years:
- Innovation: 240840.00 EUR
- Management: 4750.00 EUR
- Total: 245590.00 EUR
- EU contribution: 184192.50.00 EUR
- Kendra contribution: 61397.50 EUR
- Kendra Foundation is currently seeking sponsors (big and small) to help raise the 25%. Also, there is a need to raise funds beyond the 25% for tasks not covered in P2P-Next - such as overhauling the website and promoting Kendra Initiative.
- Companies and individuals can pay single sums or set up standing orders to cover the whole or part of the 4 year period.
- Please note Kendra Foundation is a company limited by guarantee. There are no shares. It is not possible to issue share options. This kind of company is therefor suited to non-profit organisations. For more specific information see the [Memorandum and Articles of Association].
The exchange rate is correct as of 20 February 2008 - the date when we received 32441.50 EUR into the Kendra Foundation bank account.
|P2P-Next Projected Budget For Kendra Foundation|| || || || || |
| ||4 Years||4 Years||20 February 2008||Per Annum||Per Annum|
| ||EUR||GBP||Exchange Rate||EUR||GBP|
|Indirect Costs / Overhead (60%)||90315.00||67186.16||0.74390919||22578.75||16796.54|
|Total Project Costs||245590.00||182696.66||0.74390919||61397.50||45674.16|
|EC Total Funding (75% Project Costs)||184192.50||137022.49||0.74390919||46048.13||34255.62|
|EC Personnel (75% Personnal Costs)||101643.75||75613.72||0.74390919||25410.94||18903.43|
|Sponsorship needed (25% Project Costs)||61397.50||45674.16||0.74390919||15349.38||11418.54|
|Total Man Months||19.50|| || || || |
|Average Man Month Rate||6950.00||5170.17||0.74390919||83400.00||62042.03|
|Total Pay (Per Person)||67762.50||50409.15||0.74390919||16940.63||12602.29|
|Total Employers National Insurance (Estimate)||13552.50||10081.83||0.74390919||3388.13||2520.46|
|Total Days||351.00|| || ||87.75|| |
|Total Days Per Person||175.50|| || ||43.88|| |
|Total Hours (7 Hour Days)||2457.00|| || ||614.25|| |
|Total Hours Per Person||1228.50|| || ||307.13|| |
|Hourly Rate||55.16||41.03||0.74390919|| || |
|Hours Per Person Per Month||25.59|| || || || |
- Please note that currency conversions are a nightmare to keep track of when one is trying to make projections. The total budget set by the EC is in EUR. Kendra Foundation gets paid in advance every 6 months. When the cash hits the bank account it gets converted into GBP. From that point on the whole budget needs to be re-calibrated for the next 6 month period. So, salaries will change by a small amount to keep track of this.
- Total man months: 19.50
- WP2: 1 MM
- WP3: 2 MM
- WP5: 13.5 MM
- WP9: 3 MM
- Total = 19.5 MM
Budget Options - financial categories for spending allocation - donators are given the option of where they want their funding to go:
- P2P-Next Personnel
- P2P-Next Equipment
- P2P-Next Travel
- P2P-Next Management
- P2P-Next Overhead
- Kendra Personnel
- Kendra Equipment
- Kendra Travel
- Kendra Management
- Kendra General
- Kendra Website