Kendra Meeting Guidelines
To keep the meetings happy places to be please stick to the following guidelines:
- Switch off your mobile phone audio ringer - vibrate only.
- If you have to take a call during the meeting please go out of the room to talk.
- Use the law of two feet.
Kendra Meeting Requirements
To keep the meetings happy places to be please stick to the following guidelines (as much a reminder to myself as anything - DanielHarris):
- Need projector, computer and Internet.
- Have a moderator.
- Have a note taker.
- Record the meeting with a minidisc - but ask if this is OK for everyone first!
- Sitting in circles really works for open discussion.
- Ask people to switch mobiles off or to vibrate. If they need to take a call ask them to go outside the room.
- Many people for presentations in theatre seating is fine.
- Have a coffee/tea break.
- Have people fill out a KendraMeetingRegistrationForm if they are not already registered.
- Take photos for posterity.
- Get agenda out to attendees prior to the meeting so that they can prepare.