Kendra Team Meeting, London, 13/09/2005 - 15:00 to 19:00
- This is a working meeting. We will be working through trials, marketing, development and moving the project forward. More coming...
Main topics of the meeting:
Lunch and supper:
- Lunch will be 1pm at Wagamama, 109 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AF - 020 7583 7889.
- We'll make up where we go for supper after the meeting...
Where and when:
- [Charles Russell Solicitors], 8-10 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1RS. [MAP].
- Tuesday, 13th September 2005
- From 15:00 to 19:00 - just after lunchtime to just before dinnertime - allowing time for both those that can make it before and after end of the working day.
- Free (no cost) and open to all.
Remote access to meeting:
- If you want to participate in this meeting but can't physically be with us then join us by audio/video conference. We will be hooking up participants from around the world by [AIM]/[iChat] and [Skype].
- To join the meeting by a/v conference simply enter your AIM/iChat and/or Skype details into your [profile area].
- And send us an email stating how you'd like to connect to the meeting. We're very open to other suggestions for a/v systems - so let us know if you want to use another type and we'll try and accommodate you.
- Continue with instructions to register for the meeting below...
To attend this meeting please register to receive full venue details. Just follow these simple instructions:
- For security and room logistic reasons please make sure you are listed [here] as attending this meeting in advance of the day. Also, if you want to bring along colleagues then make sure they are registered too.
If you are already registered with Kendra Initiative then:
- Register yourself as attending the meeting in your [profile area]. Simple.
If you're not already registered with Kendra Initiative then:
- First register [here]
- You will then get an automatic email containing a one-click link to register for this meeting. Simple.
- Will be posted after the meeting...