Kendra Initiative Meeting, London, 05/05/2004
Kendra Broadband Future Forum
This is an open source project...
- Emerging interoperable content publishing and discovery technologies will create a dynamic and open marketplace.
- Right now, finding media is hard, and paying for it is harder.
- New standards such as W3C's semantic web will enable new and exciting business models to be created.
- Consumers will find and buy content where, when and how they want.
- How will content owners and service providers gain competitive edge in this new flat world?
- What is the impact on current business models and strategic planning?
This event will provide a vision presentation, demonstration of our semantic information publishing / querying prototype. It will interest
researchers, media executives and commentators keen to keep abreast of standards development implications.
A joint Kendra Initiative, BCS ISG and ACM British Chapter meeting.
Where and when:
To attend this meeting please register to receive full venue details. Just follow these simple instructions:
If you are already registered with Kendra Initiative then:
- First register [here] if you're not already registered with Kendra Initiative.
- You will then get an automatic email containing a one-click link to register for this meeting. Simple.
A BIG thanks to [Neil Pellinacci] of [Tanzarine Technology Ltd] for sorting out the meeting.