- Personal assistant and project administrator
Please get in touch if you want to work for Kendra Initiative...
- Highly motivated.
- Highly intelligent.
- Exceptional problem solver.
- Skype, IM and mobile access during working day essential. High availability and quick response.
- Persistent and able to 'chase' for required information.
- Understanding of technological concepts – such as programming and Internet - but no need to be a programmer.
- Conceptual design and visualisation skills would be a big bonus.
- Good head for numbers and ability to use and manipulate spreadsheets.
- Ability to time keep, track hours and stay within budget.
- Must having driving licence and helpful if have car.
- Helps if Apple Mac and iPhone user.
- Use of Google Docs.
- Booking travel and accommodation. Gathering travel and accommodation options and presenting to all staff clearly. Then presenting 'best fit' options to director. Then booking directly online. In most cases renting a flat for a few days is preferable than staying in a hotel.
- Able to work with software developers to automate various parts of your job to facilitate more streamlined working. For example - form filling to gather required information.
- Bookkeeping. Updating accounts. Entering receipts and building reports in conjunction with director.
- Note that there is no office so all materials need to be online. This means heavy use of scanned paperwork and receipts.
- Updating member contact information.
- Part-time work starting around 7 hours per week. Work will be spread over the week generally.
- Marketing and member liaison.
- An understanding of the media industry is helpful.
- Start part time and moving to full time over next few years dependent on funding from EU and other sources.
- To work on media standards project funded by EU.
- Understanding of metadata and semantic web would be useful.
- Fund raising from different sources: national and international; corporate sponsorship/donations and government/NGO grants.