If you want to invite Daniel to an event or conference to speak or organise media/technology speakers then here's a rough idea of what he'll need:
- If flight is over 4 hours in length then it needs to be business class.
- Generally, he'll need open returns on flight tickets.
- If taking a train home he should set off in the morning with no meetings happening beforehand that may drag on.
- Number of nights needed:
- If the conference takes place in a country with over 4 hours time difference from his resident country (currently the UK) then he'll need 2 full clear days (3 nights) before the start of the conference to adjust to time zones and location and the night of the final day of the conference. So, if the conference is 3 days long he'll need 6 nights in total.
- If it's under 4 hours time difference then he'll need one clear day (2 nights) to adjust to the location and the night of the final day of the conference. So, if the conference is 2 days long he'll need 4 nights in total.
- He's a light sleeper so needs a quiet bedroom.
- He needs fresh air when sleeping - in preference to air conditioning - if the environment/country suits.
- He needs to sleep in a room on his own. He can't risk sharing a room with a noisy sleeper.
- It is best that his bedroom doesn't open on to a main road (or even a road at all). It only takes one car to wake him up.
- A firm bed is a must.
- Non-smoking room.
- He needs broadband Internet. Be clear on wifi or ethernet cables. If cables then make sure there's a hub with a few long cables.
- He needs cooking facilities to fix his breakfast or a very flexible chef.
- Staying in a short-stay flat is preferable to staying in a hotel - especially for more than a couple of nights and for longer periods.
- He doesn't like chemicals and artificial perfumes so:
- Please don't use heavily perfumed cleaning products just before his arrival. Non-perfumed eco products are preferable.
- Please don't book him into newly painted areas because the fumes from the paint will cause irritation.
- Please make sure that towels and sheets are washed using non-biological and perfume free detergent.
- 100% cotton sheets are preferable.