[kNews] Join Kendra meet via Skype and AIM/iChat...

Dear All,

If you are interested in participating in the Kendra Team meeting on
Tuesday 13th September but can't physically be with us then join us by
audio/video conference. We will be hooking up participants from around the
world by AIM/iChat and Skype.

- We have Richard Schave joining us from Hollywood. He'll give us an update
on high definition video content for the Kendra Network Trial. And also
tell us about how he's making connections with movers and shakers in his
home town, LA.

- Neil Harris will present the latest Kendra Base developments, as the
prototype nears phase one completion.

- I'll update on the continuing Real World dialogue and how we'll be
working with major events in 2006 - building bridges between content owners
and technology creators.

To join the meeting by a/v conference simply enter your AIM/iChat and/or
Skype details into your profile area here:

http://www.kendra.org.uk/profile.php#contact

And also register for the meeting by clicking on the link further down this
email.

And Send me an email stating how you'd like to connect to the meeting.
We're very open to other suggestions for a/v systems - so let us know if
you want to use another type and we'll try and accommodate you.

If you are attending the meeting in physical form then bring along your
laptop crammed full of a/v conference software. In particular we are
interested in Apple laptops running Tiger (OS X 10.4) so we can do 4 way
video chats.

Now this will be real fun! ;-)

Cheers Daniel

- This message was sent to 1956 people.