[kNews] Seeking project managers/developers for hire...

Dear All,

Kendra Foundation is looking to hire project managers/developers to build
Kendra's collaborative design tools. An understanding of the free (open
source) software community and the ability to discuss issues in the open
are essential. If you are a project manager/developer or know of project
managers/developers please direct yourself or themselves to:

http://www.kendra.org.uk/develop.php

Over the coming weeks I am going to get this message out to as many lists
and websites as I can. The project plan for these tools is really coming
along and we have some first rate ideas that, when combined, will provide
us with a incredibly useful and powerful resource. If you can help spread
the word in any way then please do so and/or help provide ideas.

- TV Meets the Web endorsed: last minute info

In Van's own words...

Fifth Annual TV Meets the Web Seminar: The Path to Profitability
Endorsement
15-16/5/2003 - Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands - Van
Dusseldorp & Partners

"Digital Media: The Path to Profitability" is the leading event in the
European business calendar that focuses purely around the developments,
issues and trends effecting the digital media industry. This year's seminar
will re-visit the most relevant issues addressed over the years while
incorporating Van Dusseldorp & Partners' recent research on major industry
developments: namely SMS TV, content billing, digital rights management and
multi-platform content concepts.

You'll find the link to the event at:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/news.php#future-events

A nice short one for a sunny day, eh?! ;-)

Cheers Daniel

- This message was sent to 1556 people.