[kNews] Kendra va au sud de la France...

Bonjour Tout,

Today, we have a decidedly French feel to our newsletter. Kendra Initiative
is endorsing 3 conference over the next 3 months in the South of France.
I'll be speaking at them and we'll also have a large participant presence
at each...

- Kendra Participants in France to assist with local event promotion
- European ISP Forum 2001 - 50% discount for Kendra Participants!
- Visit our booth at Broadband Content World Europe 2001
- Broadband Content Congress 2001

Kendra Participants in France to assist with local event promotion

Let's hear it for John Oliver who's stepped forward to bring life to Kendra
Initiative's exhibition spaces and help promote Kendra to delegates at our
South of France events. You can see his post here:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/lists/archive/k-general/msg00017.html

If you are interested in assisting with organisation or can contribute to
cost of materials for the stand then please contact John Oliver on the kGen
list - let's keep communications open (use the mailing lists) so we all
know what we're thinking.

European ISP Forum 2001 - 50% discount for Kendra Participants!

Izi Muraben knows how to throw a good conference. This one looks set to
cover all the bases. In their own words...

Don't miss the largest annual gathering of ISP professionals in Europe.
Find out how to develop winning business strategies and compelling services
in order to become a profitable communications provider.

This is the only event in this field that provides telecoms & Internet
delegates from more than 50 countries unrivalled debate and networking at
the highest level. This year the Forum will host the European ISP Awards,
recognising excellence in the industry, so don't forget to have your say
at:
http://www.isp-forum.net/awards/

The conference takes place:
Acropolis Convention Centre, Nice, France
15-18/10/2001

There's a 50% discount for Kendra Participants! Go get your discount at:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/network-details.php#ConferenceDiscount

You'll find the link to the event at:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/news.php#FutureEvents

Visit our booth at Broadband Content World Europe 2001

Many thanks to Terrapinn for, yet again, footing my travel and
accommodation fees. Also, for providing a 9 square metre booth which we'll
have packed with Kendra paraphernalia. If you're interested in assisting
then post to John Oliver on kGen.

A slight correction: Douglas Adams will not be attending. I was really
looking forward to meeting the man that created such laughter in the world.
I know he will be greatly missed.

In their own words...

"Content Providers will have the Most Significant Part to Play in
Stimulating Broadband Revenues from Broadband Networks" (Source: Report
launched at Asia Telecom 2000).

As revenue from voice deteriorates, delivery of quality bundled content
will be the crucial competitive point of differentiation for broadband
service providers. Competition will continue to increase between different
broadband devices and delivery platforms. Killer applications, cutting edge
content and additional services will inevitably drive mass-market migration
to broadband. LEAD THIS BROADBAND RACE! Broadband Content World Europe 2001
offers you the right marketing exposure to this lucrative content delivery
network!

BROADBAND CONTENT WORLD 2001 is where broadband content meets delivery
Europe's Only Dedicated Broadband Content Show Where Broadband Partnerships
Are Formed Bringing Together Broadband Service Providers and Broadband
Content Owners.

The conference takes place:
Palais des Festivals et des Congres, Cannes, France
05-07/09/2001

There's a 10% discount for Kendra Participants. To get the discount go to:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/network-details.php#ConferenceDiscount

For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Crystal Chua on +44
(0)20 7827 4155 or crystal.chua@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll find the link to the event at:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/news.php#FutureEvents

Broadband Content Congress 2001
-------------------------------

Many thanks to IIR for footing travel and accommodation fees and for
providing exhibition space. In their own words...

No one can predict what opportunities and perils lie ahead in the emerging
broadband era, but IIR's 2nd Annual Broadband Content Congress gets as
close to the bone as you can get. An unparalleled speaker panel of over 30
CEOs and executives from around the world will provide delegates with an
opportunity to hear the views of individuals who will play a major part in
defining the way we all do business in the future and the way consumers
will form the core of future business strategy.

Highlighting the experiences of carriers, service providers, ISPs, portals,
content providers syndicators, aggregators and networkers this congress
will be invaluable in the development of a long term broadband content
strategy.

Depending on your position in the broadband content value chain the
challenges facing you are different and it is the meeting of these
challenges and understanding of where the money-making opportunities lie
within the chain that is critical to the success of your business model.
The structure of the conference has been designed to ensure that it is a
"must attend" for all members of the value chain, making it the premier
event in Europe where the complete broadband value chain is represented.

Incorporating the 2nd Annual Broadband Content Awards for Excellence in the
industry. Vote now on the event website!

The conference takes place:
Juan Les Pins, France
12-15/11/2001

There's a 10% discount for Kendra Participants. To get the discount go to:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/network-details.php#ConferenceDiscount

You'll find the link to the event at:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/news.php#FutureEvents

Si vous pensez que je parlerai Français dans ma conference alors pensent
encore, ca je ne sais pas faire en temps réel.

Elle sera très drôle... ;-)

Salut maintenant! Daniel

- This message was sent to 1179 people.