Re: [kGen] DMP General Assembly in London - Meeting with Kendra Participants?

Hi Leonardo,

That sounds great. When you have a confirmation of time and space let me know and I'll put it into the new year's Kendra newsletter. I'm assuming this would be an open invite for all Kendra participants.

Cheers Daniel