[kGen] Possible Kendra synergies in the East of england

Hi

I've been tracking what's happening with Kendra since first meeting up with
Daniel last Autumn.

That was in the context of work I've been doing helping a regional
consortium in the East of England (East Anglia and bits of the home
counties to the rest of us) with its thinking about what has been termed a
Digital Content Marketplace.

We are currently planning a pre-pilot demonstrator of the kinds of things
that we're thinking about and would like to hear from people who might be
interested in participating in any of the four work-streams in that.

More info at: http://www.kendra.org.uk/wiki/wiki.pl?NeilSandford

Regards

Neil Sandford
Putting People Before Computers