RE: [kGen] Call for speakers: Kendra convergence workshop 22/10...

Thanks Dan and all

Will arrange my schedule in order to be there am
Chill

PAOLA DI MAIO

ANALYST AND EDITOR

 WWW.CONTENT-WIRE.COM

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTERS

SUPPORT CONTENT-WIRE.COM

KENDRA INITIATIVE - CONVERGENCE WORKSHOP

INVITATION:
DO YOU WANT CONVERGENCE? KENDRA INITIATIVE IS BUILDING AN OPEN PLATFORM FOR
CONTENT DELIVERY FACILITATING REVENUE GENERATION FOR CONTENT
OWNERS/AGGREGATORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS. KENDRA INITIATIVE INVITES YOU TO
ITS FOURTH ALL DAY MEETING. ON MONDAY 22/10/2001, IN THE BALLROOM, HMS
PRESIDENT, CENTRAL LONDON. REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE, AT NO COST. SPONSORED BY
BLUEARC.

WWW.KENDRA.ORG.UK/MEETINGS/20011022INVITE.PHP