[kGen] enthusiasm anyone?

Rather admirable Daniel how you stick Kendra together with so little
feedback from people.

I take it that we should leave the  DRM discussion for the day, and get
people to cough up their responses
Face to face? Let me know time for the slot and if I need to bring  any
props (whips, nails, etc)
I am not going to be at SM (the conference that is) but hope to peep into CM
Cheers
Paola

PAOLA DI MAIO

ANALYST AND EDITOR

 WWW.CONTENT-WIRE.COM

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTERS

SUPPORT CONTENT-WIRE.COM

KENDRA INITIATIVE - CONVERGENCE WORKSHOP

INVITATION:
DO YOU WANT CONVERGENCE? KENDRA INITIATIVE IS BUILDING AN OPEN PLATFORM FOR
CONTENT DELIVERY FACILITATING REVENUE GENERATION FOR CONTENT
OWNERS/AGGREGATORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS. KENDRA INITIATIVE INVITES YOU TO
ITS FOURTH ALL DAY MEETING. ON MONDAY 22/10/2001, IN THE BALLROOM, HMS
PRESIDENT, CENTRAL LONDON. REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE, AT NO COST. SPONSORED BY
BLUEARC.

WWW.KENDRA.ORG.UK/MEETINGS/20011022INVITE.PHP