From: Daniel Harris [mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 11:34 AM
To: k-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Space on Streaming Media Stand for Kendra Initiative?...

Hi there All,

Does anybody have space on their stand at Stream Media Europe? To act as a
focal point for people wanting to talk the Kendra talk and walk the Kendra
walk?

Also, it would be good if said volunteer could print up a few "Kendra - An
Introduction" documents. Of course they could put "printing sponsored by"
their company if they wanted to.

Last year Alex Wolfe of Astream did the honors.

If you are interested then please reply to this on the kGen list and not to
me directly.

Cheers Daniel

Please keep your email posts compact, clear and concise.
Before you send email please do read the list guidelines:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/lists.php#guidelines

Still confused what Kendra's about? Read the following and ask a question:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/documents/kendra-an-introduction-draft-current.html