RE: [kGen] Call for speakers: Kendra convergence workshop 22/10...

Dan et al
Sorry my message and request to keep the presentation discuss off list is
silly, apologies
I just thought because some of the work I am doing I am hoping to sell - I
am working towards revenue building -
And despite the fact that I am working on small niches occasionally I get
paranoid that people will steal my ideas.
Forgive me.

I'll be happy to work on a short presentation to focus on the role of DRM
within the Kendra Organisation, if that's what you mean. In order to do that
factually, I may need to circulate a short questionnaire to Kendra Members,
then
Work on the answers and go and fetch relevant information  where I find it
(the industry Generally)

Please everybody help me define the scope of the presentation above by
sending a few words
That can help me construct the topic,

And comment the notes below

SPECULATIVE INITIAL DRAFT
The role of DRM within the Kendra initiative

- brief points to define DRM and its functions
- Kendra Members are either content providers or content consumers or both
(questionnaire will help define that)
- How are individual Kendra Members handling DRM at the moment
- Is there any DRM technology producer among Kendra members? (If so get in
touch and we work at this presentation together)
- Can Kendra develop an integrated DRM interface for all members?
- (tentative model of a shared architecture)
- Can Kendra develop an integrated DRM interface that its members can use
for their organizations (independently from their relationship with Kendra)
If so, an outline of the application
- Can and does Kendra want to invite DRM technology companies to customize
their existing technology to provide either the interfaces in question and
work on a model for Kendra and/or its member?

Please let me know if the above is what you had in mind, and expand, and
comment

Cheers

PAOLA DI MAIO

ANALYST AND EDITOR