RE: [kGen] Call for speakers: Kendra convergence workshop 22/10...

Hi Daniel

It would discuss the need for the organisational structure of the e-learning
information to be appropriate to the specific institution.

The e-learning information is organised in a multi-level library, for
example:

- main website
- general e-learning section (including login and options)
- individual student section (including appropriate courses)
- e-learning portals (pitched at an appropriate level and delivering the
material accordingly)

The key to the development is to encorporate the desired structure into
time-saving, customisable software during the consultation phase.  The
client is then able to go ahead and develop the e-learning institution.

This is will basically be the theme of the talk.  Do call if you'd like to
chat.

ALl the best

Duncan

Duncan Burbidge