RE: [kGen] Call for speakers: Kendra convergence workshop 22/10...

HI Daniel
I have a string of short technology focused presentations on
Various aspects of crucial content technologies other than delivery
(cm, dam, drm, categorization, catalogs and of course xml)

Would be happy to knock togetherbsomething customized to keep Kendra
participant interested
Focus is discussing key aspects of business and technology integratrion f
My presentation are on technical topics but aimed at business people (not
geeks)
Will discuss topics in detail but only confidentially, not on list
Get in touch if you need a presentation
Cheers
paola

PAOLA DI MAIO