[kFW] DRM free songs

Hi Steve,
         I wish I had more time to contribute to Kendra and report more
of the information I obtain through various music industry news
services, conferences I attend and people I meet through trade
association activities. I've been at Popkomm the last two years and some
of what is evolving in Germany springs from various panels that took
place there.

One of the first to suggest DRM had no future (Big labels are f*cked,
and DRM is dead http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/03/peter_jenner/)
was Peter Jenner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Jenner) and whilst
he was the subject of some ridicule at the time some of what he
suggested is coming to pass time will show if his other ideas will come
to pass. His views on what is wrong with the music industry and how it
needs to change are always interesting when ever we get time to meet and
talk.

Regards

John Corr

Sound Moves (UK) Ltd.