Re: [kFW] Company advice - payroll services?...

On 20 Feb 2008, at 10:31, Robertson, Gavin wrote:
I always said that if I ever got involved in one of these projects again I would include the cost of an experienced project manager in the budget.

I'll echo that completely. There are many things that I'd require next time around. I really hope we don't end up being the guys that "spent more time dealing with the admin than they did on the actual project work".

And now that Kendra Initiative is "in" with the EU the chances of a "next time around" are greatly increased.

Cheers Daniel