Re: [kFW] London Kendra meet: Tuesday 13th September late afternoon / early evening...

Go with it! I'm booking out the whole afternoon and early evening for this. And we'll find a central London location for the meeting no worries. I'll send out more details in kNews on Tuesday next week.

Cheers Daniel