Re: [kFW] Disney cartoon lambasts evil music-sharing

No sweat I know you're a  cool guy and so are the aims of Kendra.  Thanks for taking the time to ratify your thoughts for me.  I wasn't miffed with you, it was just the way it came across.  I know both of you, but if I was a newcomer I may, and I stress may, have been left wondering if Kendra was the place for free thinkers.  Your reply has hopefully underlined the usefulness of free thinkers participating in Kendra.

Cheers as always