Re: [kFW] Disney cartoon lambasts evil music-sharing

Daniel,

No sweat I know you're a  cool guy and so are the aims of Kendra.  Thanks for taking the time to ratify your thoughts for me.  I wasn't miffed with you, it was just the way it came across.  I know both of you, but if I was a newcomer I may, and I stress may, have been left wondering if Kendra was the place for free thinkers.  Your reply has hopefully underlined the usefulness of free thinkers participating in Kendra.

Cheers as always
Richard