Re: [kDev] Assist getting domain: kendra.org

Well, we have movement on the kendra.x domain front:

kendra.org is now owned by http://expensivedomains.com who, in their wishful thinking say "we reply only to serious offers of 5-6 digits". Ridiculous, but at least they are now open to discussion it seems.

kendra.net is going for 1200 USD at

Both domains come up for renewal in June so first we'll see if they slip up.

Once we've moved over to Drupal proper I reckon we revisit these domains and see if we can raise some funds via a pledge module.

Cheers Daniel