Re: [kDev] Assist getting domain: kendra.org

Well, we have movement on the kendra.x domain front:

kendra.org is now owned by http://expensivedomains.com who, in their wishful thinking say "we reply only to serious offers of 5-6 digits". Ridiculous, but at least they are now open to discussion it seems.

kendra.net is going for 1200 USD at
http://www.afternic.com/name.php?domain=kendra.net

Both domains come up for renewal in June so first we'll see if they slip up.

Once we've moved over to Drupal proper I reckon we revisit these domains and see if we can raise some funds via a pledge module.

Cheers Daniel