[kDev] Need Drupal developers to play with...

With the new server we can now get to play with Drupal. I know there are a number of people within Kendra who know Drupal...

* Pascal Linares (on kDev)
* Richard Schave (on kDev)
* Mark Birbeck (not on kDev)
* Mick Chesterman (not on kDev)

Any others? Let me know...

I'm attending DrupalCon in Barcelona as part of the up and coming European Tour. It would be good to have a good play with Drupal before hand.

Also, we need to flesh out the requirements for the new website built in Drupal before DrupalCon:

http://www.kendra.org.uk/wiki/wiki.pl?KendraWebsiteUpdate

I've set up a new wiki page for all things developery here too:

http://www.kendra.org.uk/wiki/wiki.pl?KendraDevelop

Cheers Daniel