[kDev] Improve Kendra lists: HOW?...

Some of you have registered with Kendra using Kendra specific emails - I guess to aid your email filters. But when you try and send to the lists you will get a bounce back if you use your normal non-Kendra specific emails.

So, should I put an extra field in the profile area: an additional email address for sending to mailing lists (added to the majordomo accept list)? So, you could receive all email to one address and send email to lists from either?

Would that be useful to anybody here?

Cheers Daniel