Re: [kDev] Assist getting domain: kendra.org

Daniel Harris wrote:
Seems like kendra.org has been got by a strange search engine company. It would be a really cool domain to have for us.

I've emailed the contact (nomail@xxxxxxxxxx) and got back an auto reply...

If you're interested in inquiring about our web domains, be informed that they're not for sale at any price and under no circumstance at this time, no exception sorry ...

We're not speculators nor cybersquatters, we acquire generic web domains to use for future projects and we violate no trademark ... Only few authorized people know how contacting us if necessary, we hate spam and unsolecited purchase offers.

Well you know me - persistent. Any ideas?

Cheers Daniel

Domain ID:D1372335-LROR
Domain Name:KENDRA.ORG
Created On:04-Jun-1998 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Jan-2007 00:23:17 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Jun-2008 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Dotster, Inc. (R34-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:DOT-Z0E669R6B4MM
Registrant Name:John Baskins
Registrant Organization:NoSpam.biz
Registrant Street1:c/o 336 Bon Air Center #386
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Greenbrae
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94904
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.14155322941
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:nomail@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin ID:DOT-0KM91V0CK974
Admin Name:John Baskins
Admin Organization:NoSpam.biz
Admin Street1:c/o 336 Bon Air Center #386
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Greenbrae
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:94904
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.14155322941
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:nomail@xxxxxxxxxx
Tech ID:DOT-MMP0MIAAGFMA
Tech Name:John Baskins
Tech Organization:NoSpam.biz
Tech Street1:c/o 336 Bon Air Center #386
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Greenbrae
Tech State/Province:CA