[kDev] A9's OpenSearch...

Just in case you've missed this one take a look at A9's OpenSearch:

Seems like they enabling you to see results from other search engines when you do a search on A9. But, I think, it's locked into limited results due to using RSS. And also the search terms are just textual. This is just for search engines after all. But it's a good start towards syndication and decentralisation. Cool.

By the way Kendra Base is coming along swingingly. Neil is going great guns. The holy grail of same-as relationships is in place. Now it's being moved to a multiserver environment so we can satisfy the scenario here:

Hope to get you playing with it shortly.

Cheers Daniel