[kDev] ASAP Request: Kendra needs 200 Mbytes of http space...

Hi there,

Anybody got a spare few 100 Mbytes of http space for Kendra to store some audio files in. The audio is of meetings so will not be hit that much if at all!

Doesn't have to be a virtual server. A subdirectory of your webspace is fine. All I need is an FTP account to upload and manage files. I'm looking for a space that will last so please need something stable and long lasting...

Could just call the subdirectory /kendra/ .

Let me know soonest!

Cheers Daniel