Re: [kDev] Why KendraBase?... (was: The idea could be good...)

Hi Phillip,

I've been looking at the PHP-Nuke setup. Just one question so far: when I want to send out a newsletter is there any way of choosing from a number of subsets of the total member list? I mean can I send email to only those in the UK or only those that came to the last meeting as I can do now with the current setup?

I have been taking sneak looks at http://actionapps.org/ looking at how they handle form building. Have you ever come across this package? It seems flexible.

Cheers Daniel