Re: [kDev] KendraBase update...

On Jan 21, 2004, at 10:36 am, Scott Switzer wrote:
When I was struggling with open source licensing issues for my company, I hired Bruce Perens, who has his own consulting company, to bounce some ideas off of him. He has significant experience with licensing issues, especially for open source companies. After you come up with an idea, you may want to buy an hour or two of his time just to make sure there is not a better way.

Good idea Scott. I'll get on to it.

Cheers Daniel