[kDev] KendraBase update...

Hi there All,

I've contracted Neil Harris a further 16 days (so that'll be 42 days in total). He will have a prototype and public open source code for the start of February. Cool stuff.

So, we need to sort out the license. Need your input. The hot favorite seems to be that all core code should be owned by Kendra Foundation (developers to assign copyright). And then license under GPL and BSD and perhaps any other license with a recursive protection clause. For thinking behind this see:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/wiki/wiki.pl?KendraBaseLicense

There's lots of new ideas on the wiki and today I've been playing around with the KendraBase query builder. See:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/wiki/wiki.pl?KendraBaseQueryBuilder

Have a groovy festive season and see y'all on t'other side.

Cheers Daniel