Re: [kDev] PHP gurus: quick fix coding question...

Wow! I get it now. That's a very simple solution. I like it lots.

Many thanks

Daniel

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 11:06  am, Scott Switzer wrote:
If at the top of the PHP page you put the two directives, you can hit
the 'stop' button on your browser and walk away.  If you want
confirmation that it ran, create a file-based or DB based log file with
relevant data that you can check later.